Online banking is now here!!!|
If you are a first time user please follow these instructions below. If not simply click
the Online Banking Login link and sign in with your username and password.
ONLINE BANKING LOGIN
If we do not have your email address you will need to Contact Us so we can update your account information or use this page to update your account information and we can get you setup for online banking.
FIRST TIME USER INSTRUCTIONS:
- Click here to access Online Banking
- On the sign-on screen enter the user id which is your account number.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- You will need to re-enter your account number.
- You will then pick which email address to send the temporary password to. (We must have your email address on file in order to setup online banking).
- When you hit Complete it will take you to the Newport Credit Union website. You cannot access the system from the website yet.
- Once you receive the temporary password via email login to the system through the link in the email.
- You will have to re-enter the temporary password and then enter in and verify a new password.
- You should then have access to your accounts.
- You can then change your user ID/check balances/transfer money/etc.
Click here for details
VISA Card Link
205 S. James St.
Newport, DE 19804
Oct 6th 2014
Oct 27th & 28th
SMART is now up and running.
Check your account balances by dialing 992-1223 or 992-1224 or toll free (1-800-355-2422) from outside Delaware and use 1223 or 1224 as the ext.